Friday, January 15, 2010

SHAMMY LOVES HER IN A RETARDED WAY?

Hello, this is Lim Jia Qi a.k.a Shammy's daddy :O! Yes it is retarded cause he called me a MAN so what to do? I have to be the manly father ;). Anyway, I hope he will be going to school next Monday because of something special and he can't stay at home that long eventhough he have chickenpox cause it is just too boring at home alone, kinda right? Haha I have nothing to blog here larh Shammy, sheesh you larh :P. Oh well, get well soon and have fun doing all your uncountable homeworks! Just joking, I think. Right, seriously nothing to blog anymore larh xD. So byebye for now maybe I will update once more for you! Btw, Shammy is completely in love with saying 'Za Dau', 'Jia Qu' and 'I lub lub you' :D.

P.s: MY GRANDMA WITH CURLY HAIR NAMES BELMAIN RIGHT? LOL. I LUB LUB YOU GRANDMA! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment